Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My sister : johanne

Hie everybody,

The topic today are my sister. My first sister is Johanne. She is younger than me. She has 20 years old. In this moment, she is in spirituel crisis. She is really nervious and stressed by her exams:she said... So hard for her :)But every thursday ( it's a tradition in Bordeaux for student), she go out in club. She is indispensableto relax her . According to me, She is so relax. Yesterday johanne called me, Anne I have a big problem, in reallity 2. She said me : I don't have a work placement for january and I have a little debt in my bank. Oupppppssss. Ok!!! What happens with you Johanne? Are you teenagers? Please grow up!!! And she said me:I am sorry my sister I have a new boy friend!! I am fall in love. What kind of answer could i formulate?
Ok my sister i will arrange that.
:=)

No comments: